Safe and fun
- *NEW* Toddler Program (Age 1-2) - Room 124
- Preschool Program (Ages 3-5) - Room 127
- Elementary Program (Grade 1-6) - Upstairs
- Children under 12 months will remain with their parents at this time. A NEW Parent’s Room where the service is streamed to, is available for you to use if needed.
3. Masks & Physical Distancing: Masks for Ages 2+ are required inside the church building. Within our Toddler (ages 1-2 ) classroom, masks will not be required for the children. To encourage physical distancing, classes will have a smaller capacity, toys will be spaced out, seating will be spread out, and craft/game supplies will not be shared. Siblings within the same program will be placed in the same class to reduce the number of different family groups in a room.
4. Check-Out: We ask that just one parent (not older siblings) pick up the child(ren) from the classroom. If you have both elementary and preschool children, please pick up elementary children first by entering through the main stairwell and exit through the south stairwell. Upon picking your children up, please follow the arrows to the nearest exit.
5. Sickness: Children will not be accepted into our program if they are showing signs or symptoms of any illness. If this occurs, the whole family will be asked to go home and do church online instead.