Ellerslie Women’s Ministries endeavours to create an atmosphere where woman can realize spiritual maturity and fellowship, develop their skills, and minister in the local church, their community and the world. Communicating God’s truth and love through connecting women of all ages, building relationships, growing in our faith…that’s what Woman’s Ministry is all about! In support of this mission all events, activities, or opportunities are intentionally designed to enlighten, inspire, equip, or show care toward women.
Find out information about these activities by clicking on each one:
- Ladies Christmas Gala – Grace Thiessen
- Ladies Evening at Bogani Cafe – Lois Jonah
- Ladies Morning Out – Jacquie Knickle
- Opportunities to Serve – Contact Women’s Ministry Team
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study – Tami Johnston
Further information can be obtained via email. You can also call the church office at 780-437-5433