Check out our Regathering Update video Here
As we enter the Fall, we look forward to offering you a great online experience while also hosting a safe onsite experience. We want everyone who feels they are ready to be able to come together with the confidence that they will be safe. And the only way we can do that is if we own together the vision of caring and protecting one another.
- There will be one onsite service at 10:30 in the auditorium that will feature live music and teaching and will be more contemporary in feel.
- There will also be two online services. Our service premiering at 9:30 will have a traditional feel while the month of September will have us transition to a live stream of our 10:30 contemporary service.
- To be able to be together with safe physical distancing, we need to limit the number of people in each service. So if you want to make sure you will get in you need to register. Every Wednesday at noon registration will be open for the next Sunday’s service. There will be a link on our home page to the registration form.
- The only entrance open will be the main entrance on the north side of the building. To help us ensure there is no last-minute rush try to arrive on site 15 minutes before service time.
- Upon arrival, a member of our 1st impressions team will be at the door to sign you in and we will be asking you to take literally the command from the psalms to enter God’s presence with clean hands by using the hand sanitizer station on your way in.
- We are asking everyone to wear a facemask inside the building. if you don't have one, we will make one available to you when you come.
- Once inside the building, please take a quick journey through the foyer and into the auditorium and to your seats as efficiently as possible.
- During our service, there will be “kids church” for children ages 2-5, and Grades 1-6. Please register your kids ahead of time so we can prepare our spaces accordingly.
- In order to help each other be as safe as possible, there will be a separate section in the auditorium for Seniors and another section for families.
- After the service, we will help you exit the auditorium in an orderly and efficient way so that we can immediately clean all surfaces.
- After the service, we will ask you to promptly leave the auditorium and continue through the foyer and into the parking lot where you can enjoy conversation with others from a safe distance in the fresh air.
Every week during our church services we share about the ministries that are happening and ways to get involved and stay informed. Whatever your age or stage, we have something for you! Please see below for emails to our ministry leaders:
Children’s Ministry | Kelsey Eichelt | firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Ministry | Conrad Gengenbach/Abbey Loeppky | Youth@erbc.ca
Young Adults | David Holzmann | email@example.com
Adult Ministry | Dave Schmidt | firstname.lastname@example.org
Worship Ministry | Kolten Zenner | email@example.com