Check out our Regathing Update video Here
As we move forward, we will continue to host the same online experience that many of you have been enjoying, and beginning July 12, we will begin hosting a safe onsite experience. We want everyone who feels they are ready to come together with the confidence that they will be safe. And the only way we can do that is if we all together own the vision of caring for each other, protecting each other, and keeping each other safe.
- There will be two onsite services: a “Traditions” service at 9:15 and a “Renew” service at 11:15. Both services will be in the main auditorium.
- To be able to be together with safe physical distancing, we need to limit the number of people in each service. So if you want to make sure you will get in you need to register. Every Wednesday at noon, beginning on July 8, registration will be open for the next Sunday’s service. There will be a link on our home page to the registration form.
- The only entrance open will be the main entrance on the north side of the building. To help us ensure there is no last-minute rush try to arrive on site 15 minutes before service time.
- Upon arrival, a member of our 1st impressions team will be at the door to sign you in and we will be asking you to take literally the command from the psalms to enter God’s presence with clean hands by using the hand sanitizer station on your way in.
- we are asking everyone to wear a facemask inside the building. if you don't have one, we will make one available to you when you come.
- Once inside the building, please take a quick journey through the foyer and into the auditorium and to your seats as efficiently as possible.
- During both service times, there will be “kids church” for children ages 2-5 only. Elementary students can pick up a learning activity packet as they enter the auditorium.
- In order to help each other be as safe as possible, there will be a separate section in the auditorium for Seniors and another section for families.
- For the first phase of re-gathering, our entire experience will be a “watch party.” What we mean by that is that both the music and the teaching will be on the screen, not live but we’ll be experiencing it together. Our team is continuing to work and evaluate the safety concerns relating to live music and singing.
- After the service, we will help you exit the auditorium in an orderly and efficient way so that we can immediately clean all surfaces.
- After the service, we will ask you to promptly leave the auditorium and continue through the foyer and into the parking lot where you can enjoy conversation with others from a safe distance in the fresh air.