God is not afraid of hard questions. He is God and His confidence, power and holiness are not shaken by our wonderings. In fact, He wants us to ask questions because in exploring the answers we get to know and understand Him more.
In addition to knowing him more, the Bible also tells us in 1 Peter 3:15 Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
We have to be ready to explain why we believe what we believe for our benefit and the strengthening of our faith and also for the benefit of others. join us as we tackle some of the hard questions that we face in our daily lives.
Before you go deeper with some of these studies, Listen through these teachings to establish a foundation.
Go deeper into the themes and teachings of this series. We recommend working through these in the community, like a small group or triad. Take what you're already learning on Sunday and go deeper. Many of the resources on this page are from RightNow Media. Make your free account here.
Sexuality | Grace/Truth
- Sexuality | The Controversial Jesus: Jesus and the Gay Community - Jon Tyson
- Sexuality | The Controversial Jesus: Jesus, Gender, and the Trans Community - Jon Tyson
- Science | What is the relation between science and religion - William Lane Craig
- Suffering | Suffering and Evil: The Logical Problem - Reasonable Faith
- Suffering | Suffering and Evil: The probability version - Reasonable Faith